Wiki Posts
Search

OCI Frequent Flyer bug?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2019, 4:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold
OCI Frequent Flyer bug?

I'm trying to check in 6 pax on Alitalia's site. However, even when the FF box is 'Select', it doesn't let me past this screen - it just gives a red box. Not sure how to get round this?

Seems to have fixed itself now.

Last edited by woobl; Dec 2, 2019 at 4:55 am Reason: fixed
Old Dec 8, 2019, 10:07 am

Programs: ITA Executive
I've been having the exact same problem for the last few weeks now. It rejects my Millemiglia number every time I try OLCI on my laptop (even though I'm already logged in using the same number....indeed the top of the page already shows "Freccia Alata Plus" and the number).

So I've been forced to do OLCI via the app. Which isn't the end of the world I guess, but is a lot more fiddly (especially as, whereas on my laptop's brower I can select "Gran Bretagna" as the passport issuing country and my nationality, on the app I have to scroll a long way down a largely non-alphabetical list* to find "United Kingdom (UK)" as Gran Bretagna isn't present).

BTW I have tried the usual tricks of adding zeroes in front of my MM number, but nothing seems to work.

*when I say "non-alphabetical" I mean, they've used the Italian alphabetical order....."Puerto Rico, Qatar, United Kingdom (UK), The Czech Republic, The Central African Republic, Republic of Congo", i.e. in Italian "Puerto Rico, Qatar, Regno Unito, Repubblica Ceca, Repubblica Centrafricana, Repubblica del Congo". Sadly this is evidence that, notwithstanding the improvements to Alitalia's website in recent years, the company's IT department is stil populated by more than its far share of cretins.

Last edited by fasteddie1971; Dec 8, 2019 at 10:13 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.