Wiki Posts
Search

FCO Checkin Time - recommendations

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2019, 5:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club, AZ, VS, AA, UA
FCO Checkin Time - recommendations

Afternoon all. I'm heading out of FCO tomorrow morning @ 1015, Longhaul, in J. I was planning to get to the airport by 0830; I will have bags to check. Is that early enough? Not sure how long the queues will be for checkin - do I need to get there earlier?

Thanks in advance

OB
Old Jan 22, 2019, 5:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club, AZ, VS, AA, UA
Evening all, greetings from Sao Paulo. I will answer my own question - checkin was super fast at FCO, not waiting more than 5 minutes and a very friendly checkin agent at 0815 this morning. No problems at all with fast-track security which worked well and the e-passport gates seem to work much more efficiently than those at LHR for example.

It's quite a schlep to the E gates but I had plenty of time to chill in Casa Alitalia Piazza di Spagna. I'll post a separate trip report on the flight itself.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 11:19 pm

Originally Posted by OxfordBlue
...{snip}...It's quite a schlep to the E gates...{snip}...
Well, judging from your location in Essex, you must be in a good physical condition given your reaching gates at LHR!
OxfordBlue likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.