Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A321neo to join the fleet

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2018, 6:27 am
Original Poster

A321neo to join the fleet

As per title, 3 A321neo will soon (January) be joining the fleet, replacing 3 'old' 321s (possibly I-BIXL, I-BIXM & I-BIXN, but it remains to be seen). That said and most importantly, it seems (at least according to a number of reports) that those aircraft will have a 'proper' business class cabin/seat great news by all means (if confirmed, needless to say) as it is likely that they will be deployed on routes such as TLV, IKA and even SVO.

G
Old Nov 25, 2018, 1:48 pm

Programs: AFKL Flying Blue Platinum Ultimate, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
There are multiple rumors (but unsubstantiated/unconfirmed as far as I know) that the A321neos AZ is getting are coming from Primera Air's fleet.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 1:57 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Andy82
There are multiple rumors (but unsubstantiated/unconfirmed as far as I know) that the A321neos AZ is getting are coming from Primera Air's fleet.
That is correct and more than simply a rumour apparently. In any case, they should be joining the fleet by the end of January and I genuinely hope that the business class configuration will remain as it is (meaning the current set-up on the Primera Air's 321neo).

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.