Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seat Allocation

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2018, 12:34 am
Original Poster

Seat Allocation

We are flying from Palermo to Milan, Milan to London. The travel agent has booked our tickets. I was wondering if we are able to arrange seat allocation in advance for these flights. The flights are not until 2019.
Old Sep 20, 2018, 1:44 am

Depends if the TA booked a light or a classic fare
Old Sep 20, 2018, 3:06 pm
Original Poster

I'm not sure if it was light or classic, our paperwork says, booked direct and cabin class is economy, if that is any help?
Old Sep 20, 2018, 7:02 pm

How about asking the TA? They can usually arrange the seats for their customers!
bosflyer93 likes this.
Old Sep 21, 2018, 7:54 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Sciamano
Depends if the TA booked a light or a classic fare
I have no issues selecting an economy seat on a light fare, booked through an OTA
Old Sep 21, 2018, 2:29 pm

Originally Posted by KLouis
How about asking the TA? They can usually arrange the seats for their customers!
Why pay for a TA's services if you are going to ask for free advice from strangers on the internet?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.