Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > ITA Airways | Volare > Alitalia | MilleMiglia
Reload this Page >

Is it safe to fly in january 2018 and where to credit?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is it safe to fly in january 2018 and where to credit?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2017, 10:15 am
Original Poster

Exclamation Is it safe to fly in january 2018 and where to credit?

Hello
Have 2 questions.
1.Want to book flight january 8-22 to GRU. What is chance that company will still fly these route? (and what will happen if company will stop fly and i will be in GRU, i will stuck or they will give me alternative?)
2. Where to credit Alitalia business class? I have Milemiglia but dont want to collect it anymore.
(i dont fly Skyteam mostly, so what program will be easier to get free ticket for 1 biz roundtrip long haul)
Old Jan 4, 2018, 2:22 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
They will go on to fly by about 99,9%... If they wouldn't fly anymore due to bancruptcy, your on your own to get back, your ticket would be valid anymore...

Milage credit: Wo Alitalia Flüge in Buchungsklasse I gutschreiben lassen | Where to Credit
Old Jan 6, 2018, 4:41 am

Yea don't worry they still fly the route. Relax and enjoy your trip

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.