Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > ITA Airways | Volare > Alitalia | MilleMiglia
Reload this Page >

Validity of MilleMiglia program extended until 31 December 2017

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2016, 4:55 am
Original Poster

Just received an email from AZ.
Old Jul 20, 2016, 10:40 am

Programs: BA Silver
Me too but it isn't clear what does it mean. Do they extend the status until that date? Mine due to expire on 3/17.
Old Jul 20, 2016, 11:50 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Haven't got one, but thanks for headsup, will keep eye on that
Old Jul 20, 2016, 12:26 pm

Here it is.
Attached Images  
Old Jul 20, 2016, 1:01 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Originally Posted by Innocent Abroad
Me too but it isn't clear what does it mean. Do they extend the status until that date? Mine due to expire on 3/17.
Originally Posted by FFlash
Haven't got one, but thanks for headsup, will keep eye on that
It seems that you did not read the T&C of MM when you signed up... Status matchers?

MM program resets every 3 years and your collected miles will loose it's validity. The current program has already been extended to August 31. 2016. Now the validity of the current program extends again until then End of 2017. Same conditions and miles don't expire until then! ^

This has no influence on the validity of your FA Status.
Old Jul 20, 2016, 1:19 pm

Originally Posted by Air Rarotonga
It seems that you did not read the T&C of MM when you signed up... Status matchers?

MM program resets every 3 years and your collected miles will loose it's validity. The current program has already been extended to August 31. 2016. Now the validity of the current program extends again until then End of 2017. Same conditions and miles don't expire until then! ^

This has no influence on the validity of your FA Status.
Thanks for the clarification. If you think that I can remember the numerous T&C I read you are optimistic
Old Jul 29, 2016, 1:11 pm

Programs: AA LT Plat (4m+), AF Plat, A3 Gold, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat/Ambassador
Yeah what worries me is that they say the equivalent in English of "stay tuned for new award opportunities"... what does that mean? Increased mileage levels?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.