Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to send complaint to AZ

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2016, 11:51 pm
Original Poster

How to send complaint to AZ

Had 2 email addresses. One in US, and one in TLV. Both did not reply in weeks.
What should I do?
Old Jul 14, 2016, 12:16 am

In NL they have [email protected]
Did you try their website? https://www.alitalia.com/en_en/speci...xperience.html
Old Jul 14, 2016, 11:04 pm
Original Poster

thnaks, I've sent the complaint again.
Old Jul 15, 2016, 12:37 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
Originally Posted by veryexcite
thnaks, I've sent the complaint again.
Would you be willing to share the nature of the complaint? We might be able to offer an insight on what usually happens/what compensation to expect(if any)/what the usual operating procedure is.
Old Jul 15, 2016, 2:48 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nufnuf77
Would you be willing to share the nature of the complaint? We might be able to offer an insight on what usually happens/what compensation to expect(if any)/what the usual operating procedure is.
You are absolutely right.
It was a combination of business class and premium economy ticket from tlv ti nyc through fco.
The flight from fco to nyc, in PE was on the 777,quite empty by the way. There was no IFE at all on this day flight, and the crew didn't really give a damn about it. There was a problem with the system, which as far as I know exist for a very long time, and so there were nothing to see or hear during this 9 hours flight.
Old Sep 8, 2016, 5:50 am
Original Poster

Update:

After 2 and half months, I gave them a call. They told me to they will check the email I sent. After an hour, I received a generic reply that my complaint needs to be sent to the same email but as a pdf + ticket as pdf, and it will take another month to review it.
the phone number of the Israeli customer service is: 037960716, working hours 10:00-11:00. yup.
Old Sep 8, 2016, 8:32 am

Originally Posted by veryexcite
the phone number of the Israeli customer service is: 037960716, working hours 10:00-11:00. yup.
Seems to be an issue with their customer service in IL then, here in NL they are very responsive to e-mails, replying within hours/days.
Old Sep 22, 2016, 1:47 am
Original Poster

update2:

after a week, I was finally able to speak with an agent. Unfortunately he could not load my file several times. I told him about the case and as his guidelines for my case, they suppose to issue 200 euros voucher.
It is almost impossible to hold them even if you are first in line at 10:00, but also I must say he was very very polite and very professional, which was really confusing for me..

Last edited by veryexcite; Sep 22, 2016 at 3:58 am
Old Sep 22, 2016, 7:39 am

@OP
There was a time, not so long ago, where good service meant "they" would show a film on the screen in front of the cabin. I would get "armed" with enough books and puzzles on each TATL i flew (several per year). I'm not saying that I don't prefer it the modern way, but still... By the way, what would you have liked the crew to do, go on strike?
...and the crew didn't really give a damn about it...
Old Sep 22, 2016, 7:53 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KLouis
@OP
There was a time, not so long ago, where good service meant "they" would show a film on the screen in front of the cabin. I would get "armed" with enough books and puzzles on each TATL i flew (several per year). I'm not saying that I don't prefer it the modern way, but still... By the way, what would you have liked the crew to do, go on strike?
As you said, we are living in modern times, when people expect the chair to be working, wifi installed and personal tv with AVOD working. And it's kinda OK for my opinion to be disappointed when something like TV in a 9 hours day flight is not working. If for example your C class seat wouldn't become a bed because a failure, would you "suck it up" because 10 years ago you would have got a "simple" seat in C class?

As for the crew, they pretty much ignored it completely. No comments in the cabin, not answering questions, not even sure they try to reboot. This crew specifically was very rude. They all sat at the galley and refused to bring a new bottle of water when it ran out (they told me to help myself with the drinks).
Old Sep 22, 2016, 3:50 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Be happy with your EUR 200. Same happened to me with AZ too, but I had my own entertainment system with me...

And AC offered me a lousy 5% off coupon for a not working IFE on an TATL flight in C!
Old Sep 22, 2016, 10:14 pm
Original Poster

200 Euros are really generous. I was actually very surprised to hear that.
Old Sep 25, 2016, 11:47 am
Original Poster

update3: Got an email with 200 euros voucher when calling the customer service in TLV and providing a confirmation code. The voucher is transferable and valid for a year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.