Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Merry jet-bridges to all!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2015, 2:35 pm
Original Poster

Whilst, I'm afraid, the sexiest Christmas pictures have already been claimed by orbitmic & Co. in the FB forum, I haven't however forgotten of my fellow MM's jet-bridgers and thought to wish you all a prosperous 2016, with plenty of good things: amongst those, it goes without saying, plenty of boarding via pleasantly chilly jet-bridges in hot locations whereas may your jet-bridge be comfortably warm in not-so tropical places. My jet-bridge, tonight, was just spot-on, whereas the actual aircraft not really (as you can see below) but, hey, sometimes you just can't have it all, can you!

P.S.: the aircraft in question, as you have probably already noticed from the first picture, is former I-BIMO, which has recently been revamped and has the new interiors. The panel cover, together with the AZ logo (which, by the looks of it, was cheaply glued up against the panel), collapsed during take-off and, about 10 minutes later, the captain came up to check what had happened, before instructing one of the FAs to do some improvised DIY repairs with sellotape - oh dear!

G

Last edited by AlicorporateUK; Dec 26, 2015 at 2:47 pm
Old Dec 26, 2015, 3:47 pm

Programs: FB Plat, *A Silver, Volare Exec (LOL), some hotels (Gold)

hahaha thanks for the tale! i would have loved to see the captain puzzled face... and yours as well
Old Dec 27, 2015, 7:45 am

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Oh my. That's really shameful!
Old Jan 1, 2016, 9:57 am

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Also on my last flight in the year 2015, yesterday, the jet-bridge was missig :

But it was a really pleasant flight and the catering was 1A! I really hope, that AZ will contiune this way ^!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.