Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Premium Economy service on board

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2016, 5:17 am

Programs: FB Gold (E+),TK Elite(*A Gold)
Originally Posted by thesaints
In my experience service on AZ s not any worse than service on DL, VS, or KL...
Of course, I agree that AZ is not the worst airline ever but just the service is not going up to the standards I expect as a business traveller.
DL and KL are exactly on the same level and that's why I avoid them.
AF (or LH) incredibly does little better.

Having said this, hope to never require assistance from their call center...you will never get any concrete solution because they just collect your rants but then pass the request to other persons in the back office who do not solve anything.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 4:05 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
Originally Posted by Squerez

Having said this, hope to never require assistance from their call center...you will never get any concrete solution because they just collect your rants but then pass the request to other persons in the back office who do not solve anything.
I have to differ here. I have had excellent service from their call centres - of course it helps if you speak Italian and if you know what you want from them. Especially the freccia alata plus team can be very accommodating!
Old Feb 10, 2016, 4:12 pm

Programs: FB Plat & DL KM, Le Club Plat, GHA Plat, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by nufnuf77
Quote:

Originally Posted by Squerez

I have to differ here. I have had excellent service from their call centres - of course it helps if you speak Italian and if you know what you want from them. Especially the freccia alata plus team can be very accommodating!
I think the key here is speaking Italian...
Old Feb 10, 2016, 4:25 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
Originally Posted by ajs123
I think the key here is speaking Italian...
To an extent. My Italian is not excellent, but I would always call the Italian call centre and if the matter at hand is more complex then ask for an agent who can speak English rather than calling the US/UK call centres.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.