Search

Alitalia, week end promo

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2012, 4:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: KM P, DL S | SPG G, HH S | Hertz PC, Sixt Plat
Alitalia, week end promo

15% off. Promo code WKND15IT

August 24, 12:00 - August 27, 12:00, local time in Rome.

Valid for flights 01/09/2012 - 30/11/2012, except for awards, Classical Plus, a few local routes supported by state aids and discounted fares to youth.
Old Aug 24, 2012, 5:38 am

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
Thanks for the tip. WKND15UK works on the UK site. Seems to work also with KLM, AF and Delta flights.

Last edited by miikkak; Aug 24, 2012 at 10:27 am
Old Aug 25, 2012, 6:21 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Thanks guys
Originally Posted by miikkak
Thanks for the tip. WKND15UK works on the UK site. Seems to work also with KLM, AF and Delta flights.
Not all. Within Europe I have not been able to find AF at all, and KLM is only possible for *some* higher fares. The deep-deep-discount fares are excluded and will display a "temporarily unavailable" message when getting to the payment step on Alitalia.com. The bad point is that you are not able to select a higher fare, that *is* allowed with the coupon. Only when the lowest available is a higher fare, you can book it through this promo.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.