Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BlueBiz woes

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2012, 5:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
BlueBiz woes

Folks,

am I the only one who finds BlueBiz atrocious?

Points post between 2 and 4 months AFTER the flights, and they are completely unreliable, almost random.

How can it be so complicated to post them just at the same time as the miles?
Old Jan 22, 2012, 5:54 am

Programs: KM P, DL S | SPG G, HH S | Hertz PC, Sixt Plat
Originally Posted by raistlin
Folks,

am I the only one who finds BlueBiz atrocious?

Points post between 2 and 4 months AFTER the flights, and they are completely unreliable, almost random.

How can it be so complicated to post them just at the same time as the miles?
They blame the system integration. As ridicolous as the companies blaming SAP for late payments
Old Jan 22, 2012, 7:19 am

Programs: AZ CFP, OK Plat, LH FTL, SPG Plat, HH Dia, MR Gold, Carlson Gold, BW Dia, PC Plat AMB, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by Alice11

They blame the system integration. As ridicolous as the companies blaming SAP for late payments
Indeed, most of the times it's the procedures that are at fault, not the system...
Old Feb 6, 2012, 1:21 pm

Programs: KM P, DL S | SPG G, HH S | Hertz PC, Sixt Plat
I got it. It took me almost 4 months, but I got it: I have received a reply from Bluebiz and got the missing miles added to the account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.