Wiki Posts
Search

NWA System Glitch: AS MVP # not taking

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2009, 5:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPG75K, Boardroom, HH Diamond, National Executive
NWA System Glitch: AS MVP # not taking

Thought I would save some of you time if your booking through NWA and adding your MVP/MVPG number for AS.

For those with 7 digits in your MVP number, NWA will not recognize it (Unknown why and they now elevated this). I spent two hours and three way calls to get them to try to figure out why NWA can't add an AS number. If it's 7 digits, they have to add a 0 in front, or at least they did for mine. They tried several operators to make sure it wasn't their error. I've never had this occur before and noted nothing on the thread like this, since my number has always populated. If something is out there feel free to merge or let me know, but save yourself time. If the AS number isn't taking, add the 0 in front to make it 8 digits. Grrrr.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.