Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

15,000 mile award discount & Companion ticket

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2008, 6:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS 100K, HA Gold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond

A while back I thought I saw something on this site about purchasing a ticket and using 15,000 miles for the 50% (max $250) discount and then getting a companion ticket with the B of A $50 cert. How does this work, you can't do it on line; do you call reservations??
Old Mar 4, 2008, 7:07 pm

Programs: UA, WN, AS, CO, SPG, HGP, FPC
They're not combinable. And you can't have a companion ticket issued over the phone. Online only.
Old Mar 4, 2008, 8:16 pm
ANC

Programs: AS MVPG, CO, NW(now DL), Flying Blue
Here is the first part of the terms for the BOA companion fare
Discount Code Terms
code: ECRC201XXXXXXXXXX

Discount: Valid for one $50 USD companion airfare when traveling with another passenger on a paid airfare. Both passengers must be booked in the same itinerary, at the same fare, traveling together, and ticketed at the same time. Valid for round-trip or one-way travel. Valid on published fares, Web Specials ("W"), e-deals ("IO"), and Internet Only ("IO") fares. Excludes Award Reservations, tour and contract fares.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.