Wiki Posts
Search

Connecting at LAX

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2007, 6:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
Connecting at LAX

Anybody have experience connecting from American Eagle to AS at LAX? Is 1:20 a sufficient connection time to get from the American Eagle satellite terminal to T3?

I need a early evening LAS-ANC flight next spring and a connection through LAX is the only one that fits the bill.

Thanks!
Old Sep 30, 2007, 2:52 am

Programs: AS Gold, United, Southwest RR, AA, Starwood, Hilton
You should be fine. You will take a shuttle bus from the AA eagle terminal. Just make sure that you inquire with the staff at the bus stop pick-up area and get on the right bus (there is one for each terminal and they are not marked). I think the most I have ever waited for a bus was 15 minutes and the drive is only five or ten minutes to the terminal.
Old Sep 30, 2007, 10:06 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Additional and detailed information may be found in Post #1 of the Los Angeles Forum FAQ...

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=307950
Old Sep 30, 2007, 11:48 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K
This probably won't apply in your situation, but be aware that if you have bags checked and try to go standby, they won't let you, because AA does not bring the bags over until 45 minutes prior to the flight according to AS reps (and I asked many). I really hate the codeshare arrangement through LAX but often there is no way around it. The shuttle works fine though, definitely better than having to leave security.
Old Oct 8, 2007, 4:08 pm
Suspended

1:20 seems like plenty of time assuming that your plane is not an hour late.

To save potentially 3-5 minutes, take a look at the terminal layout at LAX so you know exactly where to go.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.