Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

AS Mileage Plan New Enrollment Bonus - Exclusively for Canadians

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AS Mileage Plan New Enrollment Bonus - Exclusively for Canadians

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2007, 2:23 pm

Programs: AS
If you have two Mileage Plan accounts they can be combined but the newest enrollment bonus(s) won't be included. Any duplicate activiy would be removed or reversed.
Old Apr 10, 2007, 8:42 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rrgg
I have some Canadian friends. Will they mail a welcome kit or something like that?
I didn't even recieve a card when I joined - I think you need to take at least one flight with AS with credit before they send it (I fly AS a lot, but I am Plat on AA, so I credit my flights to that).

I'm pretty sure you can sign up under your Canadian address, and then reverse it to an American one by simply signing in and changing it.
Old Apr 18, 2007, 1:04 am

Programs: Hertz 5*, SPG Gold, Hyatt Platinum, AS, UA, CO, AA
AS no longer issues physical (plastic) Mileage Plan cards for regular members - only MVP and MVPG. You can print a card online from your My Account page.

As previously mentioned, if you call Customer Care to merge two duplicate Mileage Plan accounts, the newer bonus would be lost, as one could then theoretically keep setting up new accounts to merge into another account and then into another until they got enough for a free ticket. Nice idea, but, sorry, it won't work.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.