Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BoA Certificate Questions/MR Partner

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2006, 1:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPG, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, National Executive Elite, Avis First, Hertz PC
BoA Certificate Questions/MR Partner

My companion certificate is expiring at the beginning of December. I looked at the certificate rules and I could not determine if travel had to be completed or booked by the expiration date. Does somebody have a firm answer on this?

If the certificate has to be used by the date the following is even more pressing. I'm booked each weekend from now until 11/17.
Anybody interested in doing a MR with me from PDX using this certificate on that weekend before Thanksgiving?

Thanks all!
Old Sep 7, 2006, 8:51 am

It has to be "used" by the expiry date, which means applying it to a booking. The flight can be after the expiry date. I've done it.
Old Sep 8, 2006, 12:55 am
KC

Programs: Southwest A; Marriott Platinum
Mine expires end of November and I just booked a ticket at the end of December for a friend and me. You've got plenty of time to use it.
Old Sep 8, 2006, 9:29 am
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
Originally Posted by fooko2002
My companion certificate is expiring at the beginning of December. I looked at the certificate rules and I could not determine if travel had to be completed or booked by the expiration date. Does somebody have a firm answer on this?

If the certificate has to be used by the date the following is even more pressing. I'm booked each weekend from now until 11/17.
Anybody interested in doing a MR with me from PDX using this certificate on that weekend before Thanksgiving?

Thanks all!
It has to be ticketed by 11/17.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.