Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Lounges - in Vancouver, and Puerta Vallarta

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounges - in Vancouver, and Puerta Vallarta

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2015, 5:55 pm

Old Aug 6, 2015, 7:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Originally Posted by sdix
You people are never happy. I was looking to see if there was any information on lounges in PVR prior to my trip. This is all I found so updated it on my return.

Guess I could have started a new thread and got yelled at for not searching for old threads.
Kind of hard to tell all that when you're directly addressing the OP as if they posted the day before you did, instead of nine years ago, instead of saying something like "well, I know this is an old thread, but when I was in PVR the other day..."

But anyways, good for you for sharing information. Even if lounge access in PVR isn't a hot topic on the AS board...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.