Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

How do I get higher than a CS supervisor?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2005, 7:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SWA CP

I've been dealing with a particular CS (via mail) on an issue from July. She is very polite and punctual in her responses, but her first response to my letter was completely irrelevant (i.e., she did not address any of my issues) and her second response (when I complained that her first letter was irrelevant) was relevant but incorrect on a key point. In both cases, I was not satisfied with the compensation offered.

I don't want to continue dealing with her - does anyone have a (mail) contact for someone more senior? Maybe a VP in charge of Customer Service?
Old Sep 13, 2005, 7:50 pm
Suspended

Is this regarding travel on AS or QX?
Old Sep 13, 2005, 8:45 pm

Ed White is VP of Customer Service. Emails used to be:

[email protected]

Insiders can confirm if this is still the case.
Old Sep 13, 2005, 8:55 pm
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
Originally Posted by SWSNA
I've been dealing with a particular CS (via mail) on an issue from July. She is very polite and punctual in her responses, but her first response to my letter was completely irrelevant (i.e., she did not address any of my issues) and her second response (when I complained that her first letter was irrelevant) was relevant but incorrect on a key point. In both cases, I was not satisfied with the compensation offered.

I don't want to continue dealing with her - does anyone have a (mail) contact for someone more senior? Maybe a VP in charge of Customer Service?

Have you just tried asking for her manager?
Old Sep 13, 2005, 10:59 pm

Originally Posted by SWSNA
I was not satisfied with the compensation offered.

I mean no disrespect when I ask this, but why isn't "no" good enough? Why is there a need to keep going higher and higher?

To what end do you expect to pursue this?
Old Sep 14, 2005, 9:39 am

Programs: NW Best Western Hilton Honors
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by flytoeat
Ed White is VP of Customer Service. Emails used to be:

[email protected]

Insiders can confirm if this is still the case.

^ It is still the case, I guarantee it!
Old Sep 14, 2005, 11:54 am

Programs: Alaska Airlines
Im guessing you were dealing with somebody in Customer Relations?

If you write a letter it goes to

Alaska Airlines
Attn: Customer Relations Manager
Po box 24948
Seattle WA 98124

Most likely if they offered you compensation from Customer Relations, thats the best your going to get offered.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.