Wiki Posts
Search

Sea-Tac Problems

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2005, 10:15 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Sea-Tac Problems

Due to EQUIPMENT/APCH LIGHTS, there is a Traffic Management Program in effect for traffic arriving Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, Seattle, WA (SEA). http://www.fly.faa.gov/flyfaa/usmap.jsp

Flights scheduled to arrive after approximately 6:30 AM have been diverted to PDX, YKM, PSC or GEG.

Aircraft on the ground are able to depart, but the schedule will be a mess today.
Old Jun 30, 2005, 10:18 am

Programs: AS 75K & BR Member- HHonors Diamond - Hertz PC - Marriott Titanium - IHG Ambassador
Lots of fog at Sea Tac This AM isnt helping either

Sea Tac Fog

Last edited by flyupfrnt; Jun 30, 2005 at 10:29 am Reason: Placing a link
Old Jun 30, 2005, 11:46 am

Programs: Alaska MVP, Starwood Plt, Marriott Silver, Others
They started receiving inbound flights again about 45 minutes ago, but as I sit looking out the window at the boardroom, the incoming flights are still at a trickle, so expect delays all day until the aircraft positions catch up.

It was kind of funny to hear people complaining when trying to rebook flights and connections, as a lot made comments about pilot delays or baggage problems. Obviously had not looked outside to see that you could not see, and that no aircraft were landing.

Despite all the problems here today, the AS agents performed at an impressive level! Good work ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.