Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Triple Miles for MVPGs

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2004, 1:07 am
Original Poster

Triple Miles for MVPGs

So my first segments of 2004 posted, and in addition to the normal 100% mileage bonus for MVPG's, I also got the double mile promotion.

SEA-LAX-SEA netted me:
1956 actual flight miles
1956 MVPG bonus miles
1956 AS/AA double miles promotion
1000 online booking
396 AS Visa ticket purchase
------
7,264 total miles

(Plus, I flew FC both ways! )

This wasn't a MR... an actual normal trip... but this screams of some possibilities.

Off the top of my head, you could fly SEA-DFW-FRA-DFW-SEA on AA and get nearly 41,000 miles for under $500. I'm sure even better deals could be had with some creativity!!

Old Jan 13, 2004, 12:02 pm

Programs: United GS; Lufthansa Senator; Delta Gold: Marriott Titanium; Hilton Gold; Hyatt Discoverist
Noticed that too the other day. Great deal for MVP/MVP Golds. They didn't mention triple miles for us it either in the website, nice suprise. Now if they would come with some better Web Specials than we've seen lately.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.