Wiki Posts
Search

Where is cethen's QFC thread?

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2003, 2:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AS Lounge
Where is cethen's QFC thread?

Was I dreaming this morning or did I not see an item here posted by cethen about AS discount coupons available at QFC? I thought I posted a response as well wondering about whether the coupon would apply to 2 people on the same itinerary. Maybe FT is having a senior moment? Or maybe it's me?
Old May 5, 2003, 2:24 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA PlatPro, Hilton DM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, National EE
I didn't see an earlier thread, but was going to start one of my own. Instead I'll post in this thread.

Here's the link to the info on the QFC web site:
http://www.qfconline.com/advantage_alaskaair.htm

Has anyone received one of these yet? I'd like to know when they expire.
Old May 5, 2003, 5:32 pm
travelalot5

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by bworrell:
I didn't see an earlier thread, but was going to start one of my own. Instead I'll post in this thread.

Here's the link to the info on the QFC web site:
http://www.qfconline.com/advantage_alaskaair.htm

Has anyone received one of these yet? I'd like to know when they expire.
</font>
Ticket on AS by 06/30. Travel 5/8-7/31 and 9/2-12/15. Blackout days, 14 day advance, no travel to Alaska, sat stay except LAS, RNO, PSP, MEXICO which require 2 night minimum, mileage credit and upgrades allowed.

Old May 5, 2003, 5:41 pm

Westcoaster, you weren't dreaming... although I can't speak for the senior moment. I did post the info about the QFC ad in last Sunday's Seattle Times. You're right, it just vanished. Weird.
Old May 5, 2003, 6:21 pm

Programs: Hilton Platinum, Alaska MVP Gold
Anyone see the coupon to know what the blackout days are? I need to get the family south for a Thanksgiving trip. Days are flexible, but is the coupon?
Old May 5, 2003, 9:20 pm
Original Poster

Per the Technical Issues forum, some threads and posts disappeared this morning. I assume that's what happened to cethen's original post.

(edited to delete unnecessary info)

[This message has been edited by Westcoaster (edited 05-05-2003).]
Old May 6, 2003, 8:29 pm
travelalot5

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by WebTraveler:
Anyone see the coupon to know what the blackout days are? I need to get the family south for a Thanksgiving trip. Days are flexible, but is the coupon?</font>
June 27,28; July 3,6,7; Aug 1-31; Sep 1; Nov 26,29,30; Dec 1.

Old Jun 22, 2003, 6:25 pm
Original Poster

-- COUPONS ARE GONE --

I just found 2 of these coupons crumpled up in my wallet and I'm not going to be able to use them. Tickets must be purchased by June 30. If someone who has a history of posting on this AS forum can use these, they are free for the asking. Please post the YGM message here and then e-mail me with your FT handle. I can mail them out tomorrow.

Sorry to be picky about the recipient, but I've unfortunately found that there are those who read these boards solely to get free goodies without contributing any of their time.

-- COUPONS ARE GONE --

[This message has been edited by Westcoaster (edited 06-23-2003).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.