Wiki Posts
Search

Turnaround Time for 75/100K Nomination

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2024, 1:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS 75K
Turnaround Time for 75/100K Nomination

Any DP for how long? I filled out the form tonight.... Am in the doghouse for not doing it sooner.... Booked flight for wife tonight and she's in 34D across from the bathroom. REALLY hoping to get her up to the "elite" (not so much) seats behind PC and in front of exit rows (all are currently empty - called and phone agent wouldn't budge on getting her in). Trip in on 4/3. Confirmation says she'll get a card in 2-4 weeks. How about the status and ability to get a decent seat online?
Old Mar 20, 2024, 2:15 am

Programs: AS 100k, BA GGL, UA 1k, DL DM, AC SE, B6 Mosaic4, Hyatt/Hilton/Wyndham/IHG Diamond, Marriot Ti
Originally Posted by mtofell
Any DP for how long? I filled out the form tonight.... Am in the doghouse for not doing it sooner.... Booked flight for wife tonight and she's in 34D across from the bathroom. REALLY hoping to get her up to the "elite" (not so much) seats behind PC and in front of exit rows (all are currently empty - called and phone agent wouldn't budge on getting her in). Trip in on 4/3. Confirmation says she'll get a card in 2-4 weeks. How about the status and ability to get a decent seat online?
It's Alaska. It'll be a week or two at the soonest. Mine took 24 days last year.
Old Mar 20, 2024, 9:09 am

Programs: Yes
Submitted nomination 2/24, status updated 3/13.

🤙🏻🍹
Old Mar 20, 2024, 9:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Also see:
MVP Nomination Time?
My nominee received it after a little over two weeks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.