Wiki Posts
Search

FC FAs Serving PC Mid-flight

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2024, 8:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS 75K
FC FAs Serving PC Mid-flight

My route is generally Hawaii to west coast and there are usually two beverage services. I've noticed recently the FC FAs graciously coming back to PC and offering a round of drinks somewhere mid-flight between the two services. The first couple times I thought it was a fluke but it seems to be happening with some regularity. Does anyone know if this is an official thing? Prior to +/- a year ago I don't remember it happening. In any case, it is VERY much appreciated.
Old Feb 26, 2024, 8:36 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum; Alaska MVPG; KrisFlyer Silver
Same thing happened to me a few days ago SEA-IAD. Pleasant surprise, I hope it sticks.
blue bear likes this.
Old Feb 26, 2024, 8:41 pm

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
I noticed this on my last sea-DCA flight too
Old Feb 26, 2024, 9:12 pm

Programs: Marriott (Silver/Gold), IHG, Carlson, Best Western, Choice( Gold), AS (MVP), WN, UA
Originally Posted by The Narwhal
Same thing happened to me a few days ago SEA-IAD. Pleasant surprise, I hope it sticks.

I Was on am IAD-SEA on Saturday. Upgraded to PC. Didn’t notice anything special, though I slept for more than half the flight.
Old Feb 27, 2024, 10:29 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold
Happened on SEA-OAK on Sunday as well and the plane came from OGG.
The FC FA offered leftover cups of water to the PC. I thought it was nice since he then wouldn't need to dump those and waste the paper cups.
Old Feb 27, 2024, 12:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
I had that happen on multiple flights late last year. Don't quite recall the route -- perhaps SEA-LIH and return? Was appreciated.
Old Feb 27, 2024, 12:58 pm

On the premium long haul it’s the standard. Mid flight there is supposed to be a tray beverage service in Premium and a water service in Main Cabin.
beckoa, FenwayTim and AKCuisine like this.
Old Feb 27, 2024, 8:52 pm

Programs: AS MVP75K
Yeah I think this has been the standard for awhile now (like 2 months).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.