Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

AS to Bring Back "Greatest Hits" (Fan Favorites) F&B

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2023, 9:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: Yes

https://news.alaskaair.com/guest-exp...est-hits-menu/

anteater still waiting on those mai tais. 🤙🏻🍹
pcoll, isaacchambers and FenwayTim like this.
Old Nov 8, 2023, 11:09 am

Programs: AS MVPG, IHG Diamond Elite
I guess that's one way to spin not rolling out anything new F&B wise? There are some good entrees on here though. Do we know if/when they're returning to a hot BoB option for main cabin with Airbus (almost?) out of the picture? Or am I making that up from wishful thinking posts?
Old Nov 8, 2023, 11:38 am

Programs: Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan MVP 75K
Originally Posted by be_rettSEA
I guess that's one way to spin not rolling out anything new F&B wise? There are some good entrees on here though. Do we know if/when they're returning to a hot BoB option for main cabin with Airbus (almost?) out of the picture? Or am I making that up from wishful thinking posts?
It looks like they are only offering hot burgers on Hawaii flights. Hopefully they expand to more flights with new hot meal options as well.
Old Nov 8, 2023, 12:57 pm

Originally Posted by BrandonAB
It looks like they are only offering hot burgers on Hawaii flights. Hopefully they expand to more flights with new hot meal options as well.
Burgers are delicious!
pcoll and UtilityGuy like this.
Old Nov 8, 2023, 1:32 pm

Programs: AS
Please bring back cheeseburgers to West Coast flights. They were best F meal offered ( SEA/LAX) IMHO
AS Flyer, leroix and UtilityGuy like this.
Old Nov 8, 2023, 3:54 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus 2P, Marriott Silver, many others
Who the h-e-double-toothpicks is Dax Shepard, and why should I care what he likes?

Unfortunately, even though my typical flight (SEA-STS) is plenty long enough timewise to serve a good meal, it's shorter than 550 miles. And to think that once upon a time WA was able to serve their famed "Hunts Club Breakfast" on a SFO-LAS flight!
Old Nov 8, 2023, 4:55 pm

Hi -

pcoll, Tillamook burgers are back in F on flights of 775+ miles, or so the release says. Get ready PDX//SEA-LAX/SAN
Old Nov 8, 2023, 5:05 pm

Programs: AS 100K
Originally Posted by be_rettSEA
I guess that's one way to spin not rolling out anything new F&B wise?
Maybe I misunderstood the linked page, but there appeared to be an old, but back table and an actually new table of menu items.
Old Nov 8, 2023, 6:15 pm

Originally Posted by Orwaid
Hi -

pcoll, Tillamook burgers are back in F on flights of 775+ miles, or so the release says. Get ready PDX//SEA-LAX/SAN
I think the burgers are only on Hawaii flights for now.
Old Nov 8, 2023, 6:26 pm

I just want the damn fruit and cheese platter back on the SEA-LAS-SEA flights in main!!!! Enough of this non-sense already. =)
ssk244 likes this.
Old Nov 8, 2023, 9:01 pm

Programs: AS100k, DL Diamond, MarriottAmb, FlyingBlueSilver
Originally Posted by anteater
https://news.alaskaair.com/guest-exp...est-hits-menu/

anteater still waiting on those mai tais. 🤙🏻🍹
Thanks for posting.. Looking forward to some of the new and some past favorites like the Kalbi beef.
Old Nov 8, 2023, 10:24 pm

Programs: AS 100K
Had the new Moroccan lentils on AS 1089 LAX-SEA tonight despite the press release stating over 1,100mi. It was delicious! Bravo, AS! Not as hearty as the white bean chili, nor served with a side salad, but nicely seasoned and plenty filling on a 2-2.5hr flight.
Old Nov 8, 2023, 11:17 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, HA Plat
Needs more polenta.
ijkh, dave1013 and PDXPremier like this.
Old Nov 8, 2023, 11:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by dliesse
Who the h-e-double-toothpicks is Dax Shepard, and why should I care what he likes?

Unfortunately, even though my typical flight (SEA-STS) is plenty long enough timewise to serve a good meal, it's shorter than 550 miles. And to think that once upon a time WA was able to serve their famed "Hunts Club Breakfast" on a SFO-LAS flight!
On Webflyer the mileage for SEA-STS is 617 miles so well over the 550 mile requirement although there are flights that are long enough to qualify for meal service in F that only have the snack basket like PDX-FAT that is longer than the PDX-Bay area flights that get meal service.
Old Nov 9, 2023, 12:02 am

Programs: Ikon Pass Full + AS Gold + Marriott Titanium + Hilton Gold. Recovering UA Plat. LT lounge AA+DL+UA
Honestly I think the best part is that they can roll out things quickly. That way if people don’t like it, time to pivot. Just don’t get me started about Peatoes…
jiburi likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.