Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Can I Get an Extra Meal In F? (Probably Not)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can I Get an Extra Meal In F? (Probably Not)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2023, 12:09 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Marriot Platinum
On Christmas Day evening I had a flight from SJC-SEA. I got the last upgrade when the Gate agent came onto the plane after it was fully boarded and upgraded me and another lady. I had given the crew a big box of Ghirardelli chocolates when I boarded (I usually do Starbucks gift cards during December, but had run out, so it was only chocolates). Apparently the F FA likes chocolate as he was super attentive during the flight. A little bit after I had been served the protein plate (normal meals on that route are cold sandwiches and protein plates), he came by with an apricot chicken plate he said was extra that I could have. Since Apricot chicken is normally only on longer flights, I assume it was a pilot meal someone didn't want.
AS Flyer, DELee, samosa and 1 others like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.