Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Int'l Award Availability On-Line vs Call-In

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2022, 10:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold

Is there more award reservation availability on partner airlines when calling in than shown on line? I believe that's still the case with Singapore, but is there some American as well? I notice they have availability on their site that does not show on AS's.
Old Nov 7, 2022, 10:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Originally Posted by Asquared1
Is there more award reservation availability on partner airlines when calling in than shown on line? I believe that's still the case with Singapore, but is there some American as well? I notice they have availability on their site that does not show on AS's.
Now that LATAM and Cathay are visible online all the reps are going to do is use their version of the website to book you; those were the only exceptions up until recently. So no.
jsguyrus likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.