Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Condor — “Unable to confirm flight availability”

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Condor — “Unable to confirm flight availability”

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2023, 1:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Originally Posted by kutzsche
That's interesting and that was at T-331? It could be that whatever shows up at T-331 is a placeholder at Alaska - the real inventory is not shown but if real inventory is indeed available (and would stay available at T-330) then you can book it.
I tried booking FRA-SFO multiple times, always errors out, also tried FRA-SEA, FRA-LAS, none worked. All disappeared at T-330.
It was at EOS at T-330 I believe.

Originally Posted by nobuyjuly
I am 99% certain that Condor simply hasn't released their award space for summer 2024 yet. FWIW, I booked my August 2023 PMI - FRA - SFO J seat literally sometime in July 2023!! (It was NOT T-14)
Again, I have a J booking confirmed on DE for FRA-YVR that says you're wrong (and others have similar bookings). It's less than optimal that there's no AS availability on YVR-SEA or DE on FRA-SEA, but maybe I'll just take the bus or train home.

Originally Posted by AKLifetimeFlyer
I booked my Condor J award fare in April 2023 for an August flight (completed today). The in flight service was great, and the hard product on the A330-900neo is superb for the price. It was miles better than the 767.
I would imagine it's even better than the ex-EY A332s I flew on in 2022 that DE used to train pilots and FAs for their A339neos. The hard product was OK but kind of beat up.

Last edited by eponymous_coward; Aug 17, 2023 at 1:50 pm
Old Aug 17, 2023, 3:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by eponymous_coward
I would imagine it's even better than the ex-EY A332s I flew on in 2022 that DE used to train pilots and FAs for their A339neos. The hard product was OK but kind of beat up.
I have flown on both. Here is my rating

767 <<<<<<<<<<< A332 <<< A339
Old Sep 5, 2023, 2:13 pm

FYI - June 2024 shows biz class from FRA-SFO wide open, but nothing in July and nothing in the opposite direction (SFO-FRA). Also nothing at all for FRA-SEA. It's a bit of a mystery how Condor releases award space.
Old Sep 11, 2023, 10:52 am

FYI, for west coast travelers, FRA - PHX is wide open for next summer on Alaska. Not sure if FRA - SFO award space would open sometime in the future, but can always fly to PHX then book a separate cash ticket from PHX to SFO (Southwest or AA etc)! P2 and I feel super relieved that we are able to snag FRA - PHX for next summer

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.