Wiki Posts
Search

System-wide IT issue?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2022, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lots of faux metal
System-wide IT issue?

Currently sitting on AS300 at the gate with the door open. Was supposed to take off about 45 minutes ago, but apparently AS has a “system-wide IT issue” that is preventing flight planning. At first they said it was a SAN airport issue, but now said it is affecting all of AS.

Anyone else hearing that?
Old Nov 2, 2022, 10:27 am

Programs: Yes

Perhaps the UG professor found his way into the operations system.

As someone waiting for an AS flight, this worries me.

Note: I have no information as of this post.

🙌🏻🍹
Old Nov 2, 2022, 10:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Well, looks like the issue is somewhat resolved. Had to get another airport to file the flight plan for the AS flights at SAN. Captain said it was someone in the Midwest. 🤷🏼‍♂️
anteater likes this.
Old Nov 2, 2022, 4:19 pm

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Same issue at LAX earlier this morning. They said it was a system-wide issue originating in SEA.

ETA: sitting and waiting at our destination airport now. No gates available because there are aircraft stuck at the available gates due to the aforementioned IT issue. So it seems it still isn’t completely resolved yet.
anteater likes this.

Last edited by Finkface; Nov 2, 2022 at 6:01 pm
Old Nov 2, 2022, 9:26 pm

Programs: AS 100K, UA 1K, VA Platinum, HA Platinum, QF Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold
The website has not been working either. Either extremely slow or receiving errors. Tried using both computer & app, different devices. Called customer service. Did not auto-detect me and asked to enter my MP # . Rep couldn't assist me. Said to try later. Flying tomorrow and I needed to change a flight. Thanks AS :-(
Old Nov 2, 2022, 11:56 pm

Programs: AS 75K
I think AS has been having an IT "issue" since...... well, since the internet was invented.
flytoeat likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.