Wiki Posts
Search

Lounges at JFK and Newark?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2022, 3:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Gold 75K
Lounges at JFK and Newark?

I've seen several posts about Alaska flights going from different terminals at JFK and Newark. What's the story at Newark? Is there an Admiral's Club lounge available without requiring a second trip through TSA? Same question with respect to Alaska Lounge or Admiral's Club at Newark. I expect to be flying New York to Seattle in August and October.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 5:38 pm

Originally Posted by sjbsf
I've seen several posts about Alaska flights going from different terminals at JFK and Newark. What's the story at Newark? Is there an Admiral's Club lounge available without requiring a second trip through TSA? Same question with respect to Alaska Lounge or Admiral's Club at Newark. I expect to be flying New York to Seattle in August and October.
I believe AS only flies in/out of terminal 7 at JFK* where there is an Alaska Lounge so you are good to go there with easy lounge access. At EWR, AS moved terminals since this time last year and now the Admirals Club location which was/is accessible via a AL+ membership will require you to pass through EWR’s crappy security setup again. For me it’s not worth the hassle at EWR to use the AC, but it’s up to you.

*Looks like the only time a “AS” flight doesn’t fly in/out of T7 is when it’s a codeshare (for example either AA or QR below).

Link:
https://www.airport-jfk.com/airlines/alaska-air

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.