Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SFO-BOS in mid-Aug: saver award chance?

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2022, 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by sfozrhfco
That is a sound strategy. Other carriers are already offering non-stops in the low $300s one way. AS has all but abandoned SFO-BOS and they already left LAX-BOS completely. With only one flight per day which may even be reduced to less than daily given their recent behavior, I would not rely upon AS to get from SFO-BOS at a reasonable fare---but there are certainly other options that are more convenient and cheaper.
one wonders why Alaska even bought Virgin with their dismantling of Virgin’s two major hubs in SFO/LAX and retirement of Virgin’s Airbus fleet.
mixmastermark likes this.
Old May 27, 2022, 1:09 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
Originally Posted by Colin
one wonders why Alaska even bought Virgin with their dismantling of Virgin’s two major hubs in SFO/LAX and retirement of Virgin’s Airbus fleet.
This has ben discussed ad nauseam, and there is no reason for further discussion.
minhaoxue and be_rettSEA like this.
Old May 27, 2022, 5:15 pm

Programs: DL Plat, UA Plat 1MM, AS MVP, Hyatt Discoverist, Avis Presidents Club, Hertz President's Circle
I have been looking for SFO-BOS seats (to link up with an international award itinerary) and I haven't really seen any availability any of November or December either so... it's not just the summer when you can't find saver awards.
Old May 27, 2022, 6:52 pm

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by noah
I have been looking for SFO-BOS seats (to link up with an international award itinerary) and I haven't really seen any availability any of November or December either so... it's not just the summer when you can't find saver awards.
SFO-BOS Saver T (Main Cabin) availability. At least 7 seats on the following flights.

November: 1, 8, 15, 24, 30
December: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13

James
Barkinpark and Arsene Wenger like this.
Old May 28, 2022, 8:57 am

Programs: DL Plat, UA Plat 1MM, AS MVP, Hyatt Discoverist, Avis Presidents Club, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by Flying for Fun
SFO-BOS Saver T (Main Cabin) availability. At least 7 seats on the following flights.

November: 1, 8, 15, 24, 30
December: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13

James
Thanks -- I just can't get most of these to link up with my International flights for some reason so I'll have to call in...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.