Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Aspire Lounge at SAN (Partner Lounge for Admirals Club)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aspire Lounge at SAN (Partner Lounge for Admirals Club)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2022, 6:24 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by NoLaGent
0500 to 2000 now, and no free booze, but it does have a shower.

https://www.executivelounges.com/air...-aspire-lounge
Since when? I stop by for a free Bloody Mary every time I fly out of T2. Last time I was there 3/22.

And, for those saying you get $10 vouchers, I haven't gotten one since the transition to Aspire from AirSpace when using Priority Pass.
Old Apr 23, 2022, 6:38 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 100K, Frontier Elite100K
I was there in February and there was no shower. Really not much of a lounge compared to AS lounges.
Old Apr 23, 2022, 11:15 pm

Programs: AA Bonsai EXP (2.9 MM), AS MVPG
Originally Posted by JIMCHI
Will it, even if I'm flying on AS ???
yes
Old Apr 24, 2022, 12:56 am
cmx

Programs: DL Diamond 1MM, AS MVP, SW ALP and CP, b6 Mosaic, UA Silver, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Gold
They don't do the $10 voucher anymore, you're right. They might have free drinks now though, I don't know I wasn't looking for that, but plenty of people were.
Old Apr 24, 2022, 9:18 am

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
Originally Posted by skunker
Since when? I stop by for a free Bloody Mary every time I fly out of T2. Last time I was there 3/22.

And, for those saying you get $10 vouchers, I haven't gotten one since the transition to Aspire from AirSpace when using Priority Pass.
Maybe there's a well/rotgut that's free? I don't know, but I like Ketel and when I asked the bartender, he said $6, which is what matches their website, so there ya go.

Personally, I considered that a steal, since it'd be $16 here in SF and ordered a double. ;-)

Old Apr 24, 2022, 9:23 am

Originally Posted by NoLaGent
Maybe there's a well/rotgut that's free? I don't know, but I like Ketel and when I asked the bartender, he said $6, which is what matches their website, so there ya go.

Personally, I considered that a steal, since it'd be $16 here in SF and ordered a double. ;-)

They absolutely offer free well drinks. I think the vodka is Svedka. Some watery beers are gratis too, but a Ballast Point Sculpin will put you back $7 or so.
Old Apr 28, 2022, 12:12 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Marriott Plat, ICH Plat, HH Gold
Originally Posted by cmx
They don't do the $10 voucher anymore, you're right. They might have free drinks now though, I don't know I wasn't looking for that, but plenty of people were.
They had them last time I was there (in February). Since they didn't write a date on it, I was keeping it for another visit, but that may not work anymore
Old Apr 28, 2022, 6:29 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by frankvb
They had them last time I was there (in February). Since they didn't write a date on it, I was keeping it for another visit, but that may not work anymore
Does it say Aspire (the current lounge) or AirSpace (the old lounge)?

I was there the third weekend in February as well as a couple times in March and they didn't give the vouchers when I entered with PP. I'll be there next weekend using status on international itinerary so I'll report again.
Old Apr 28, 2022, 8:33 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Marriott Plat, ICH Plat, HH Gold
Originally Posted by skunker
Does it say Aspire (the current lounge) or AirSpace (the old lounge)?
Airspace. There's the catch, though I think they already changed ownership/name before my visit. It was either Jan 30 or Feb 12 (two trips in close succession).
Old Nov 26, 2022, 1:54 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, oneworld emerald
Sitting here in the Airspace SAN Lounge with an AAdmirals club membership and Citi Exec card. It's packed and not the greatest, although it has plugs, water, ice, and all my other essentials and is preferable to the terminal.
Old Nov 26, 2022, 4:11 pm

Programs: AS Mileage Plan 100k, Bonvoy Titanium
Yup. I was there this morning before the bar opened, which lowers the value even more. But like you said, it’s off the concourse, has wifi, plugs, and water.

Not great, not terrible.

The real issue we had was a bunch of guests trying to figure out how to work the TVs to show the World Cup, and somehow broke all the displays in the place pointing remotes around everywhere. Didn’t seem like the staff cared.
Old Nov 26, 2022, 5:15 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Originally Posted by navydevildoc
The real issue we had was a bunch of guests trying to figure out how to work the TVs to show the World Cup, and somehow broke all the displays in the place pointing remotes around everywhere. Didn’t seem like the staff cared.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that the self-anointed remote-control wizards were all male.
EastCoastAS likes this.
Old Feb 12, 2023, 6:13 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
Visited here recently (AMEX access). No more $10 voucher per person benefit but could still bring guests.

Quality went down, too many people, only 1 FD person to check you in.
Old Feb 19, 2023, 12:38 am
Suspended

I went into this lounge (finally) to see it using my Priority Pass, with 2 days left before renewal and 4 of 4 yearly passes remaining. It was less than underwhelming and I left 15 minutes later; would not go back for free. Food offerings are skimpy, seating is reminiscent of a University Student Union, and the place in my view has nothing to recommend it, not even over the terminal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.