Wiki Posts
Search

Sound Rum in the SEA N AL (3/22/2022)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2022, 6:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
Sound Rum in the SEA N AL (3/22/2022)

Title says all. AS finally brings back a decent Rum to their flights (Cruzan) and switch to something called “Sound Rum” at the AL N Lounge. Pretty nasty swill. I hope this is short term🥵
Old Mar 22, 2022, 7:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by BOB W
Title says all. AS finally brings back a decent Rum to their flights (Cruzan) and switch to something called “Sound Rum” at the AL N Lounge. Pretty nasty swill. I hope this is short term🥵
It apparently was produced by distilling Wasilla jumbo sugar beets along with the fresh Prince William Sound waters from 1989.
Old Mar 22, 2022, 8:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
It apparently was produced by distilling Wasilla jumbo sugar beets along with the fresh Prince William Sound waters from 1989.
Doubtful. Something from that recipe would have been palatable. This stuff gives a new meaning to the word swill.
Old Mar 22, 2022, 9:08 pm
Original Poster

So I just talked to the bartender and he told me that Sound Distillery is local, based in Enumclaw, WA. The AL is also serving their Vodka and Gin. Nice that AS is supporting local businesses!! But the Rum is not to my liking. Others will most likely like it.
Old Mar 22, 2022, 9:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by BOB W
So I just talked to the bartender and he told me that Sound Distillery is local, based in Enumclaw, WA. The AL is also serving their Vodka and Gin. Nice that AS is supporting local businesses!! But the Rum is not to my liking. Others will most likely like it.
Puget Sound Rum Co. is in Woodinville. Puget Sound Rum Company Is this the company you are referring to?
Products: http://www.pugetsoundrum.com/products
Old Mar 22, 2022, 9:27 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by philemer
Puget Sound Rum Co. is in Woodinville. Puget Sound Rum Company Is this the company you are referring to?
Products: Products ? Puget Sound Rum Company
I don’t think so. The logo is different and the bartender said they were out of Enumclaw Washington.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.