Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Unable to display boarding pass on app and web

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2022, 5:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold

Checking in for a domestic flight. After going through the process, I got this message instead of a boarding pass:

It looks like you'll need to check in at the airport ticket counter. Please speak with an Alaska Airlines customer service agent for assistance. Code: 322

No bags.

Has anyone experienced this previously?
Old Mar 5, 2022, 5:18 am

Programs: CO - Onepass Gold Elite--> UA - MileagePlus Gold Premier--> Silver --> AS - MileagePlan MVPGOLD!
Yes, I have.
More than once, in fact, but it's not frequent.
Most recently, it was a ticket I'd booked through AA, with the first leg operated by AS, connecting to AA in SEA.
The AS check in system couldn't handle my reservation at all.

But I've also had this happen for no apparent reason; AS ticket on AS metal, and the system just said "neh."

In the end, as it says, check in with an agent. It will only take a couple extra minutes for them to get it squared away.
I came to AS from UA for years; the IT platform is the ONLY thing I miss about United!
Repooc17 likes this.
Old Mar 5, 2022, 12:17 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Silver, Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Platinum), UA Silver, OW Sapphire
Not for many many years. At one time this consistently happened to me to the point that I had to go through the process of obtaining a DHS Redress number. Now that I have that (and am Precheck/Nexus/Global Entry) I don't have this trouble but for about 6 months every flight I took had this issue.

I hope it's not the same for you. You may want to just call to see if someone at AS can tell you what's up.
Old Mar 5, 2022, 1:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
Originally Posted by Legend717
In the end, as it says, check in with an agent. It will only take a couple extra minutes for them to get it squared away.
thanks for the feedback.

I got to the airport much earlier than I would normally have, and was able to retrieve the BP from one of those common kiosks shared by multiple airlines. Did you have to wait on the line and see an agent. After the retrieval of the BP, it also showed up on the AS app

Interestingly, it also printed my return flight BP departing the following day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.