Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Save Up to 30% on AS Flights (Book From Aug 16-18 for Travel Aug 30-Nov 17, 2021)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Save Up to 30% on AS Flights (Book From Aug 16-18 for Travel Aug 30-Nov 17, 2021)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2021, 8:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K

They're back! Use code FUTURE for up to 30% off (10% off F). This one seems to be a good one, almost all of my existing bookings are cheaper now.

Discount: Discount code is valid for up to 30% off coach or 10% off First Class base fare levels published at alaskaair.com. Fare basis code information can be found in the section entitled "View Fare and Baggage Rule" on the Itinerary and Price Summary page. Fare types that are ineligible for this discount may be lower than other fares with discount code applied. One discount allowed per reservation. Discount not valid on all fares, including but not limited to Mileage Plan Award Reservations, tour or contract fares, and many privately filed fares. Any Discount Code value remaining after purchase is forfeited.

Reservations & Ticketing: Valid for new ticket purchases only at alaskaair.com. Discount Code cannot be applied to tickets that have already been purchased and issued. Discount Code is relinquished at time of ticketing and void for future purchases. Credit card required for purchase.

Advance Purchase: Discount may be subject to a 14-day advance purchase requirement.

Purchase By: August 18, 2021

Travel Valid From: August 30, 2021

Travel Complete: November 17, 2021

Blackout Dates: Per fare rules

Passengers: Up to 7 passengers traveling together on the same reservation.

Routes: Discount valid between all Alaska Airlines cities, excluding Prudhoe Bay, Alaska. Based on published fare routings and some cities may not be available. Some destinations/routes may be subject to goverment approval. Not all flights operate on all days.
30% off:
Sundays - Tuesdays to Hawaii, Mexico, or Costa Rica,
Wednesdays - Fridays from Hawaii, Mexico, or Costa Rica
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays for all other cities
10% off:
Coach travel on days of week not listed above
First Class travel all days of week
FlyerDigits likes this.
Old Aug 16, 2021, 8:49 pm

This just goes to show that demand is dropping off a cliff post labor day weekend with covid rising again
BryanIAH and Eurynom0s like this.
Old Aug 16, 2021, 8:57 pm

Programs: MVP100K, A-list, Marriott/IHG Plat, CHP525 Ticket Plat, CHP Solo Carpool 100K, Costco EXP, Tinder 1K
Originally Posted by AndyKehn
This just goes to show that demand is dropping off a cliff post labor day weekend with covid rising again
No joke, LAX-MCO direct is $59 one-way on AA/DL/UA. Still better than my $31 LAX-MIA back in February, but I wonder how sustainable those flights gonna be in the long run..
Old Aug 16, 2021, 9:57 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG100K, BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat,
Annoyed that it doesn’t run until Thanksgiving but fares seem to be falling for then too
Old Aug 16, 2021, 10:38 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG100K, BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat,
Best deal I got so far is 96$ main SAN - SEA - JFK will keep searching
Old Aug 17, 2021, 1:28 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100k
Originally Posted by RAD_PDX
They're back! Use code FUTURE for up to 30% off (10% off F).

Discount: ... One discount allowed per reservation. ...

Reservations & Ticketing: ... Discount Code is relinquished at time of ticketing and void for future purchases. ...
I assume this can be used for multiple purchases. So what does the "relinquished" language mean? Thanks.
Old Aug 17, 2021, 2:22 am

Just rebooked three round trips, saved about $500.
Old Aug 17, 2021, 7:51 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by AndyKehn
I saw the email and it made me think that it's a strong sign that another status extension is happening. The 50% EQM bonus isn't going to do anywhere near enough to get BIS if most people are simply unwilling to get on planes.
be_rettSEA and mildfrequence like this.
Old Aug 17, 2021, 7:52 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Mahogany
Just rebooked three round trips, saved about $500.
You can use it for multiple bookings? I would have thought the "Discount Code is relinquished at time of ticketing and void for future purchases" language meant it's a single use.
Old Aug 17, 2021, 8:58 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Eurynom0s
You can use it for multiple bookings? I would have thought the "Discount Code is relinquished at time of ticketing and void for future purchases" language meant it's a single use.
I also rebooked 6 or 7 flights with it.
Old Aug 17, 2021, 9:10 am

Originally Posted by PlowJockey
So what does the "relinquished" language mean? Thanks.
Let's say you rebook or change your flight after the sale ends. You don't get to carry forward the discount to the future fare.
Old Aug 17, 2021, 9:43 am

did you cancel and rebook existing flights with this code? I have a reservation that would benefit from rebooking, and going through the booking process (prior to cancelling the existing reservation) the wallet funds checkbox is grayed out (it is $0 at the moment though) so i haven't pulled the trigger on cancelling the original reservation.
Old Aug 17, 2021, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Speeder2000
did you cancel and rebook existing flights with this code? I have a reservation that would benefit from rebooking, and going through the booking process (prior to cancelling the existing reservation) the wallet funds checkbox is grayed out (it is $0 at the moment though) so i haven't pulled the trigger on cancelling the original reservation.
I canceled and rebooked. Most of mine were booked in the last few weeks and PC maps haven't changed, so I wasn't worried about losing my spot on the upgrade list.
Old Aug 17, 2021, 10:01 am

Programs: Marriott (Silver/Gold), IHG, Carlson, Best Western, Choice( Gold), AS (MVP), WN, UA
I also rebooked 6 or 7 flights with it.
i had 4 flights booked in this period. Three I cancelled and rebooked saving around $150.

a forth flight was not cheaper than what I had booked with discount.
Old Aug 17, 2021, 10:17 am

I canceled and rebooked. Most of mine were booked in the last few weeks and PC maps haven't changed, so I wasn't worried about losing my spot on the upgrade list.
it let you use wallet funds?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.