Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Introducing aeroLOPA: A New [and Best] Portfolio of Detailed AS Cabin Seat Maps

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Introducing aeroLOPA: A New [and Best] Portfolio of Detailed AS Cabin Seat Maps

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2023, 12:07 am

Programs: Shamelessly Gold at Flying Burrito and AirTrain A+ Elite. Turkish Star Gold, 100k at Flying Eskimo
Moot point now, but you may want to add that Seat DEF in Row 38 of A321NEO have **noticeably** narrower seats. The entire row is missing 1.75 inch in width.
Alaska tried to do us a favor during last flight so I could seat with my partner in that row. Besides no recline and piss-smell throughout the flight, I could not even fit laterally within the confine of seat 38F (despite being a 321 and offering generally greater shoulder width than a 737).
Minos
Old Apr 8, 2024, 10:17 am

Programs: Alaska Mileage Plan
With the dark blue seats now on the map instead of the gray, I feel the premium seats could use a bit more differentiation. I can tell them apart [from the rest of economy], but not at a glance. I think it's a bit too subtle. Not enough contrast between the blue and the purple(?)/navy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.