Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BOGO Discount Code for early 2020

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2019, 3:48 pm

This coupon represents an amazing value. I was able to book DCA-SEA for next month. The R fare was $212.01 / person round trip, but I booked the K fare for only $75 more per person and locked in F upgrades both ways using expiring GGUs — making the round trip ticket only $287/person. ^
Old Dec 20, 2019, 5:04 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AS Lounge
Originally Posted by davistev
Almost every route except the one I wanted SEA-SAN
That's funny. Same here.

I got the email today as well and noticed that it says "Discount code must be applied towards purchase of ticket by 11:59 pm PT on November 18, 2019." Must be a little bit of cut and paste going on at AS IT when constructing these emails.
Old Dec 20, 2019, 5:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by Westcoaster
That's funny. Same here.

I got the email today as well and noticed that it says "Discount code must be applied towards purchase of ticket by 11:59 pm PT on November 18, 2019." Must be a little bit of cut and paste going on at AS IT when constructing these emails.
At some point they caught it. As seen on the website:
An early version of our email stated that tickets must be purchased by November 18. Ooops!
You really have until 11:59 pm PT on December 20, 2019, to take advantage of this offer.
-J.
Westcoaster likes this.
Old Dec 20, 2019, 5:46 pm

Programs: Alaska, Bonvoy, HH
I just noticed this part of the fine print, which totally explains why I was having trouble doing both legs at discount:

Travel is valid January 7-February 12, 2020. Travel to Hawaii is valid Monday - Wednesday, travel from Hawaii is valid Tuesday -Thursday, and travel between all other cities is valid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
Old Dec 20, 2019, 5:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
It's too bad that the only cities out of ANC are PHX and FAI. I have always wanted to visit Alaska in the dead of winter. I'd need a way to get to Phoenix.

I imagine outside of this sale, it's cheaper to go from Seattle or Portland.

-J.
Old Dec 20, 2019, 8:24 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Alaska MVPG75
Does anyone know if both people qualify for EQM on BOGO code? Couldn't find it in terms
Old Dec 20, 2019, 8:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
probably not, based on past experience with the BofA Companion Cert
Old Dec 20, 2019, 8:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Originally Posted by davistev
Almost every route except the one I wanted SEA-SAN
PAE-SAN qualifies
Old Dec 20, 2019, 8:48 pm

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Wow, from EUG I get to go to...PDX! Yes, could drive to PDX but who can risk icy roads in the middle of winter? I would have even jumped on SEA for a little weekend away close to home.
Old Dec 20, 2019, 9:03 pm

Programs: ʙᴏɴᴠo̱ʏ Au, IHG Au, HH Dia, Nexus, Pilot FlyingJ Preferred
Originally Posted by Eujeanie
Wow, from EUG I get to go to...PDX! Yes, could drive to PDX but who can risk icy roads in the middle of winter? I would have even jumped on SEA for a little weekend away close to home.
It works on connecting flights through PDX, including to SEA. Not much point though because EUG-SEA is down to $54 one way in Saver X.
Old Dec 20, 2019, 10:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS 100k, DL PM, New Sagaya
Originally Posted by jrl767
Ok, I feel dumb. But I was pretty sure both travelers received RDM and EQM. I could be mistaken as I usually am the primary passenger and my companions rarely care about status....
Old Dec 20, 2019, 11:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Heh. I canceled my ticket, and rebooked it for a week later... was rushing because I knew the promo ends at midnight. But I forgot it was midnight PST At least I got it done. Same price, and nearly the same seats.

-J.
Old Dec 21, 2019, 12:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mildfrequence
I am having some luck finding solo RT's that use the discount one way but not the other.
ditto for a one-way
DCA-SEA on a Sat morning for ~$109
Old Dec 21, 2019, 1:30 am

This may sound stupid but is there any benefit to using a gold guest upgrade on a flight without upgrade avail? I booked a JFK-LAX RT and the first way I got a F gold upgrade, return had a K fare same cost as an R, but there was no UG avail, but took the free upgrade to Prem, as I'm Gold. Would using a GGU have placed me higher on a F upgrade? As of now, all but 1 of the F seats on the return were open.
Old Dec 21, 2019, 8:10 am

Originally Posted by jrl767
not my experience from using other codes in the past but never used a boa certificate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.