Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My 2020 Alaska Airlines promo wish list.

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2019, 12:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: CebGo 5J, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Alaska 100K
My 2020 Alaska Airlines promo wish list.

Thank you AS for the great double mile coast to coast and Qantas promos this year. I would like to submit my promo wish list for 2020. As an avid aviation geek I just love the range of partners that AS has. I believe it is a very unique blend. I also believe a promo should somehow encourage flyers to change their flight behaviour to ultimately increase revenue. There is no point rewarding us for flights we would have taken anyway but I'll take those miles too.

May I suggest a promo that highlights this unique blend. For example:

Fly Business class on every partner airline, rent a car from every partner and stay at one hotel from each partner hotel group over a certain period and rewarded with xxx,xxx miles.

Kind of like the LatinPass 1 MILLION mile promo of 2000 except run professionally by AS. Perhaps quadruple miles!

Just saying. I could see flying on Condor from the Maldives to Frankfurt connecting onto LATAM to Madrid connecting onto Britsh Airways etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.