Wiki Posts
Search

New Alaska Lounge Salads (16 June 2019)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2019, 10:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by BOB W
Beets are awesome but they turn your pee red..... Kale is sandpaper with less flavor
At least there's no cabotages in any of the salads. (Wrong thread? )
safari ari and Flying for Fun like this.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 11:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
lol ... food for thought?
worldwidedreamer likes this.
Old Jun 20, 2019, 8:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
That thread not as colorful as this one. This thread is almost as colorful as an AM salad bowl.
Old Jun 20, 2019, 11:08 am

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Cabaotage is red cabbage sabatoging beets for their better redder beauty and their flavourful, colourful characteristics.

As a side note, the Westin PVR had diced fresh red beets on the breakfast buffet today with red pineapple and red limes... Yummy!

James
Old Jun 20, 2019, 11:12 am

Programs: Ikon Pass Full + AS Gold + Marriott Titanium + Hilton Gold. Recovering UA Plat. LT lounge AA+DL+UA
Originally Posted by williwaw
Tree bark goes in gin. Just sayin’
Gee, and all these years I thought I was a carnivore. Guess I'll now have to face the omnivores dilemma.
Old Jun 21, 2019, 8:54 am

I really hope the new N lounge has a more extensive food selection considering it’s supposed to be the “flagship” location. Speaking of which, any update on when it’s going to open? They’ve been saying June 2019.
Old Jun 21, 2019, 9:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ASA_1
I really hope the new N lounge has a more extensive food selection considering it’s supposed to be the “flagship” location.
I would expect that the more extensive food selection will be on a menu with prices. Otherwise, I would expect that N will be just like the others.

When you (not specifically you) grow up, you (again, not specifically you) learn that holding your breath for things only causes brain damage, because eventually you pass out and your autonomic nervous system will kick in, causing you to breathe again. So, you survive, with brain damage. This is why I don't hold my breath for these things.
Flying for Fun and DrAlex like this.
Old Jun 21, 2019, 9:29 am

Programs: AS
I really hope the new N lounge has a more extensive food selection considering it’s supposed to be the “flagship” location. Speaking of which, any update on when it’s going to open? They’ve been saying June 2019.
we have learned not to depend on ANY timeline AS has given for lounges . We had almost given up on the opening of the current N lounge.
i will say that construction seems to be making progress and each month when we drive to SEA, can see real progress.
Old Jun 21, 2019, 11:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by pcoll

we have learned not to depend on ANY timeline AS has given for lounges .
I shall start calling them Time Jellos.
Old Jun 21, 2019, 12:10 pm

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
Speaking of which, any update on when it’s going to open? They’ve been saying June 2019.
20XX should be the standard reply when it has anything to do with the Alaska Lounges. And, I believe they should really be called "Alaska's Afterthought" due to the lack of care for that whole business unit within Alaska Airlines.The refreshes, such as they are, have done nothing to improve the experience in Anchorage, Los Angeles or Portland.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.