Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Suggestions for AS to Regain Its Mojo

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2018, 11:45 am

Originally Posted by BaconSF

I’m happy flying out of SFO as an MVPG, my comp upgrade to F has been 80%+ this year.
Right, at this point, anything but UA metal for me, especially from SFO, where 1/2 are GS, 1Ks, and Gold. These days, UA from SFO, I'm not even a second class citizen pax, but a third class one, always relegated to boarding group 8 or 10, whatever boarding scheme they're using these days. And, no, not going to pay more for UA, and subsidize their legion of SFO elites...
Old Dec 25, 2018, 11:52 am

Originally Posted by Visconti
Right, at this point, anything but UA metal for me, especially from SFO, where 1/2 are GS, 1Ks, and Gold. These days, UA from SFO, I'm not even a second class citizen pax, but a third class one, always relegated to boarding group 8 or 10, whatever boarding scheme they're using these days. And, no, not going to pay more for UA, and subsidize their legion of SFO elites...
yeah, the only downside is that I fly to Europe 5x year and BA is terrible. So I decided to split my loyalty between DL and AS.
Old Dec 25, 2018, 2:17 pm

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
Uhm, don't send me a lump of coal on Xmas Day, perhaps? Especially in the form of a Dear John letter, although it is my name.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.