Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge Access SFO T2

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2019, 2:51 pm

Programs: BAEC
Hi - just to join in this thread, I'm not used to flying domestic in the US, but will be flying in F from SFO in April, can I use the AA lounge in T2? (Am also BAEC Silver, OW Sapphire, but that probably counts for nothing here).

LF
Old Jan 24, 2019, 3:24 pm

Originally Posted by LimitingFactor
Hi - just to join in this thread, I'm not used to flying domestic in the US, but will be flying in F from SFO in April, can I use the AA lounge in T2? (Am also BAEC Silver, OW Sapphire, but that probably counts for nothing here).

LF
Even if you have paid Alaska Lounge membership, the AAdmirals Club @ SFO is off limits to AS passengers due to over crowding. As a Oneworld Emerald of Sapphire member, you need to be flying on AA (or Oneworld partner - which AS is not) to access the lounge.
Old Jan 24, 2019, 3:33 pm

Programs: AS, AA, UA, Hilton, Marriott, Caesars DE
Think we should make this a wiki to easily layout the options/access at SFO, instead of going through the thread to find answers
Old Jan 25, 2019, 6:11 pm

Programs: AA EXP, MVPG, DL Silver, United Silver, Accor Platinum, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by VegasGambler
$35 and worth every penny. Full service meal (not a buffet or self-serve) ordered off a menu, with a reasonable selection, and great food. The meal alone was well worth the cost of admission.
It was $40 at the end, but even so I still miss be able to splurge on a visit to the SFO VS Clubhouse. Also loved the one at IAD ($45). JFK was $75, which I thought was a little steep.
Old Jan 26, 2019, 9:30 am

Originally Posted by mtnsider
Was told by a lounge employee that AS is “green lighted” for a lounge in SFO. We’ll see how long that takes.
Any speculation on where? T2?
Old Jan 26, 2019, 12:55 pm

Originally Posted by Visconti
Any speculation on where? T2?
On top of T2: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alas...ka-lounge.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.