Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Tickets: Portugal the Man ANC Oct 26-27 MVPG 75K+Visa

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 8, 2018, 12:31 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: beckoa
Going?

Friday Oct 26:
  1. ?

Saturday Oct 27:
  1. beckoa
  2. Bob W
Print Wikipost

Tickets: Portugal the Man ANC Oct 26-27 MVPG 75K+Visa

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2018, 2:02 pm

Programs: Ikon Pass Full + AS Gold + Marriott Titanium + Hilton Gold. Recovering UA Plat. LT lounge AA+DL+UA
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
Maclemore for the Bay Area crowd.
Pretty sure Macklemore is a Seattle-based artist. Here in the Bay Area local legends include Green Day, Metallica, the Jefferson Airplane, the Grateful Dead, Link 80, MC Hammer, Train, Counting Crows, Chris Issak, Creedence Clearwater Revival, the Dead Kennedys, Third Eye Blind...and, if you consider him a legend and not a "legend", Michal Franti.
Old Sep 17, 2018, 3:00 pm

Programs: Alaska 100k
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
Maclemore for the Bay Area crowd.
Originally Posted by worldwidedreamer
Pretty sure Macklemore is a Seattle-based artist. Here in the Bay Area local legends include Green Day, Metallica, the Jefferson Airplane, the Grateful Dead, Link 80, MC Hammer, Train, Counting Crows, Chris Issak, Creedence Clearwater Revival, the Dead Kennedys, Third Eye Blind...and, if you consider him a legend and not a "legend", Michal Franti.
I was confused about this statement too. But then figured they meant that AS was offering Macklemore tickets for Bay Area residents, not necessarily implying that Macklemore was from there.
Old Sep 17, 2018, 3:01 pm

Programs: AS 75k, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by sturges
I was confused about this statement too. But then figured they meant that AS was offering Macklemore tickets for Bay Area residents, not necessarily implying that Macklemore was from there.
Yeah the show is on Oct 4 at the Masonic.
Old Sep 18, 2018, 12:50 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold
Friday night show

I'm going to the show on Friday, October 26. This promotion was an awesome and very welcome surprise.
Old Oct 1, 2018, 3:52 pm

Programs: Ikon Pass Full + AS Gold + Marriott Titanium + Hilton Gold. Recovering UA Plat. LT lounge AA+DL+UA
Originally Posted by ssk244
Yeah the show is on Oct 4 at the Masonic.
So why did I not receive a notification?
Old Oct 27, 2018, 12:13 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by Bethelite
I'm going to the show on Friday, October 26. This promotion was an awesome and very welcome surprise.
How was it?

Seems I am going tomorrow

Finally printed my tickets.
Old Oct 27, 2018, 11:05 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E

Fun so far
Old Oct 27, 2018, 11:08 pm
Original Poster

More
Old Oct 27, 2018, 11:31 pm
Original Poster

Cool

Overall solid event.

Thanks AS!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.