Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Seats not available on Guaranteed Airfare screen?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2018, 10:22 pm
Original Poster

Had a new one happen to me today. Checked Guaranteed Airfare screen for a flight and it showed a nice credit. I pushed save into wallet and got an error: "The request was not successful. See the red message(s) below.
Your request for travel can not be confirmed because seats for all flights are no longer available."

Tried again, same thing. Feels like the repricing screen isn't in sync with pricing availability here....
Old Mar 4, 2018, 7:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
well, can you pull up the expected lower price in a fresh search on the AS website? if so, just call and ask them to process the credit and reissue the ticket.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.