Community
Wiki Posts
Search

pre-boarding for retired military

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2017, 11:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
pre-boarding for retired military

^ RNO-SNA on 2291 this morning; GA offered early boarding to active duty and retired military (with, of course, the “Thank you for your service” acknowledgment) ... first time I’ve experienced that
flyupfrnt likes this.

Last edited by jrl767; Nov 7, 2017 at 10:45 am
Old Nov 7, 2017, 10:23 am

Programs: AS; Hyatt; Bonvoy
Originally Posted by jrl767
^ RNO-SNA on 2291 this morning; GA offered early boarding to active duty and retired military (with, of course, the “Thank you for your service” acknowledgment ... first time I’ve experienced that

I think I've heard similar announcements in the past. And it may be related to the upcoming Veteran's Day holiday - November 11 this year.
Old Nov 7, 2017, 2:28 pm

Programs: AS MVPG 100K, Avis Presidents Club, Life Member VFW Post 10029
I have heard similar announcements a couple of months ago in Anchorage.
Old Nov 7, 2017, 7:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
I've heard this often from 1 or 2 of the agents at SMF. It's a welcome diversion during travel IMO.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.