Wiki Posts
Search

Gate utilization at SJC

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2017, 11:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS, SQ, SPG, IHG
Gate utilization at SJC

I've been flying in and out of SJC on AS a decent chunk and have noticed that there are going to be new gates--29 and 30.

I'm hoping this helps a bit with the sometimes haphazard utilization of gates out of SJC lately. When I get gates 26/27/28, I'm usually quite happy--however, I've had flights go out of gates 14-17 as well. Is there a specific pattern to gate utilization at SJC that anyone's noticed?
Old Aug 25, 2017, 1:01 pm

Originally Posted by obnoxoid
I've been flying in and out of SJC on AS a decent chunk and have noticed that there are going to be new gates--29 and 30.

I'm hoping this helps a bit with the sometimes haphazard utilization of gates out of SJC lately. When I get gates 26/27/28, I'm usually quite happy--however, I've had flights go out of gates 14-17 as well. Is there a specific pattern to gate utilization at SJC that anyone's noticed?
If the flight departs from 15~18, the plane was inbound from Mexico.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.