Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Free booze on flights into SFO today (May 26)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2017, 9:20 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

From their Twitter feed:

We're headed to #BottleRockNapa . All guests 21 & older will receive a complimentary adult beverage on Alaska flights into SFO today. Cheers
Old May 26, 2017, 9:48 am

What about the flights diverted to SJC because of delays at SFO? Looks like two scheduled as of now from SEA/PDX. Instead of drinks, my father in law would have appreciated an on time diversion to OAK this morning instead of the 90 minute delay on PDX-SFO. Bad weekend to fly in or out of SFO.

EditL To clarify, the airport was planning to skip this weekend's runway repaving but due to weather problems on previous weekends, they are doing work this weekend. There will be delays, diversions and cancellations FYI

Last edited by ucdtim17; May 26, 2017 at 10:00 am
Old May 26, 2017, 12:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Brings them up to Delta Shuttle standards for Main Cabin pax on SEA-SFO for a day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.