Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

40% Bonus First 2,500 Members Who Buy 10k Points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2017, 8:16 pm
Original Poster

I don't know if this is targeted or not but I just logged into my AS Mileage Plan account and saw an offer.

I bought 10k and got 4k bonus and it appears from the terms you can do this upto 5 times while the offer exists. Terms are below.

Terms on the receipt:

Offer is valid while quantities last. Only purchase transactions of 10,000 miles qualify for bonus miles during the promotional period, between 8:59 AM ET on April 24 and 11:59 PM ET May 3, 2017​. ​A maximum of 5 transactions is allowed per member.

Miles are purchased from Points.com Inc. for a cost of $27.50 per 1,000 miles, plus a 7.5% Federal Excise Tax*, and GST/HST for Canadian residents. ​Miles are non-refundable and do not count toward MVP and MVP/Gold status. Offer is subject to change and all terms and conditions of the Mileage Plan Program apply.

*Points.com Inc. is collecting Federal Excise Tax on behalf of Alaska Airlines Inc. Alaska Airlines Inc. has the obligation to collect Federal Excise Tax and remit the tax to the appropriate government agency.

New Mileage Plan Accounts Exception
If a member opens a new Mileage Plan account, they will have to wait 10 business days before they are allowed to purchase, gift, and transfer or swap miles online into their new Mileage Plan account. This is a measure to help prevent fraud. Customers may contact Customer Care for assistance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.