Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Are the "new" e-Lounge passes transferrable?

Are the "new" e-Lounge passes transferrable?

Old Mar 28, 2017, 7:21 pm
  #1  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Over the Bay Bridge, CA
Programs: Jumbo mas
Posts: 38,849
Are the "new" e-Lounge passes transferrable?

Trying to give my brother some lounge access on a trip, and can't figure out if there's a way to do so.
Eastbay1K is online now  
Old Mar 28, 2017, 7:35 pm
  #2  
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: FAI
Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Posts: 42,989
Print off the code and give him your MP#.
Should work ^
beckoa is offline  
Old Mar 28, 2017, 8:08 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: OR,ID, NV
Programs: AS 75K, DL PM
Posts: 282
I texted mine to the wife and it worked well.
Idaho Territory is offline  
Old Mar 28, 2017, 8:18 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Seattle, Wa
Programs: AS 75K & BR Member- HHonors Diamond - Hertz PC - Marriott Titanium - IHG Ambassador
Posts: 2,379
All they need is your name and mileage plan number. The lounge Can handle the rest.
flyupfrnt is offline  
Old Mar 28, 2017, 11:06 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TUS/PDX
Programs: WN CP/A-List, AS MVPG75K
Posts: 5,798
Anyone know if these can be gifted to the USO?
tusphotog is offline  
Old Mar 28, 2017, 11:26 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Seattle, Wa
Programs: AS 75K & BR Member- HHonors Diamond - Hertz PC - Marriott Titanium - IHG Ambassador
Posts: 2,379
Originally Posted by tusphotog
Anyone know if these can be gifted to the USO?
I am sure they can. Just type up individual certs with your name and the cert # for distribution by the USO.
flyupfrnt is offline  
Old Mar 29, 2017, 11:01 am
  #7  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: PDX
Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Posts: 10,797
Keep in mind that theses should trade well on Coupon Connection since the market isn't flooded with AS lounge passes like UA Club passes which are given out to their credit card customers like candy and hence have a low trade value.
PDXPremier is offline  
Old Mar 29, 2017, 11:29 am
  #8  
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: SEA, ORD, SFO
Programs: AS MVPG 75K, AA PLT, DL GM, SPG GLD, Hyatt GLD, SPG GLD
Posts: 203
Did you guys receive these via email, or seeing them on your account page somewhere? Never got mine.
brizone is offline  
Old Mar 29, 2017, 1:11 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: ANC
Programs: AS; Hyatt; Bonvoy
Posts: 1,718
Originally Posted by brizone
Did you guys receive these via email, or seeing them on your account page somewhere? Never got mine.
Four Alaska Lounge passes are a benefit for 75K members, not for those of us who are MVP or regular MVPGold.
AKCuisine is offline  
Old Mar 29, 2017, 7:01 pm
  #10  
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TUS/PDX
Programs: WN CP/A-List, AS MVPG75K
Posts: 5,798
Originally Posted by AKCuisine
Four Alaska Lounge passes are a benefit for 75K members, not for those of us who are MVP or regular MVPGold.
...And the passes are located in My Account --> Alaska Lounge Passes. It'll show used, expired and valid passes.
tusphotog is offline  
Old Apr 3, 2017, 11:17 am
  #11  
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: SEA, ORD, SFO
Programs: AS MVPG 75K, AA PLT, DL GM, SPG GLD, Hyatt GLD, SPG GLD
Posts: 203
Originally Posted by AKCuisine
Four Alaska Lounge passes are a benefit for 75K members, not for those of us who are MVP or regular MVPGold.
Oh, not that: I'm talking about how certain members were targeted with a one-time allocation of two free day passes as part of the merger.

I was one of them, but I've seen no follow up since the original email from Ryan Butz (Managing Director of Loyalty Marketing) notifying me of this on Jan 11.

Emailed CS last week, awaiting a reply now.
brizone is offline  
Old Apr 3, 2017, 6:52 pm
  #12  
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Seattle, Wa
Programs: AS 75K & BR Member- HHonors Diamond - Hertz PC - Marriott Titanium - IHG Ambassador
Posts: 2,379
Originally Posted by brizone
Oh, not that: I'm talking about how certain members were targeted with a one-time allocation of two free day passes as part of the merger.

I was one of them, but I've seen no follow up since the original email from Ryan Butz (Managing Director of Loyalty Marketing) notifying me of this on Jan 11.

Emailed CS last week, awaiting a reply now.
See post above that explains where to find them within your Alaska mileage plan account online. They wouldn't be sent to you in a paper form or otherwise. They are codes in your profile.
flyupfrnt is offline  
Old Jul 1, 2017, 7:31 pm
  #13  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Intermountain West
Programs: Too many to list
Posts: 12,136
Originally Posted by PDXPremier
Keep in mind that theses should trade well on Coupon Connection since the market isn't flooded with AS lounge passes like UA Club passes which are given out to their credit card customers like candy and hence have a low trade value.
Prescient comment. I just traded for one pass on the CC. ^
philemer is offline  
Old Jul 1, 2017, 7:47 pm
  #14  
vgc
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 237
Originally Posted by philemer
Prescient comment. I just traded for one pass on the CC. ^
Off topic, but how does one get access to CC?
vgc is offline  
Old Jul 1, 2017, 8:01 pm
  #15  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Juneau, Alaska.
Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Posts: 15,907
Originally Posted by vgc
Off topic, but how does one get access to CC?
See the wiki here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/techn...er-thread.html
jerry a. laska is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.