Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Can't See Guest Gold Upgrades online in My Account [Restored]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2016, 8:03 am
Original Poster

I'm sure earlier this week on the left had column of link in My Account after logging into the AS website that there was a section for Gold Guest upgrades. I don't see anything now.

I do have a link to my Thank You Gift which shows the two upgrade codes I received then but if I follow the 'go to the guest upgrade section' to check status link I don't see any of them and I get this message:

Our Mileage Plan™ system is temporarily unavailable both at alaskaair.com and through our Reservations call center.
Please try again later.
Is everyone else getting the same thing?
Old May 27, 2016, 8:55 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
They're missing from my account too. This has happened before, and they've returned in a day or two.

Neil
Old May 27, 2016, 9:48 am

I thought it was just me and that I was going crazy... I just spent 10 min looking for them.
Old May 27, 2016, 12:18 pm

Programs: AS 100k, UA Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I spoke to customer care and they said it was a known issue and their web team was working on it. The rep was able to load two coupons into a reservation for me manually so that is the route to take if you need them now.
Old May 27, 2016, 4:59 pm
Original Poster

They're back!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.