Wiki Posts
Search

Children/Infants in First Class

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2012, 7:13 pm
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
Originally Posted by MsRoadwarrior
No offense but that sounds like a dramatic response to the op because why would a parent sit and watch another drunk adult steal their child's food and allow that same person ti be incontinent without stepping up?
I'm guessing that the OP didn't know about the incident until after deplaning.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 10:03 pm

Programs: Alaska MVPG; SWA Preferred A; Hilton Honors Diamond...
Originally Posted by missydarlin
Originally Posted by MsRoadwarrior
No offense but that sounds like a dramatic response to the op because why would a parent sit and watch another drunk adult steal their child's food and allow that same person ti be incontinent without stepping up?
I'm guessing that the OP didn't know about the incident until after deplaning.
Not too observant to sit behind your child and fail to notice that! Hmmmm
Old Aug 23, 2012, 11:03 pm

Programs: QFF Gold, Flying Blue, Enrich
Originally Posted by Often1
1. Have flown in F with twins since age 6 mos. It's about the parents not the kids.

2. As to the "some Asian airlines," thing, the answer is that here in the USA we don't do things that way. Move to a place serviced by a carrier which doesn't permit kids in F if that makes all the difference.
See, this is just one reason why I'd pick an Asian airline over an American one any day.
Old Aug 24, 2012, 7:40 am

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
Originally Posted by QT31415
My child sat in 1F on the way back from Hawaii yesterday (I was behind him in 2F). Next to him was a larger elderly man who imbibed quite a bit, ate my son's dessert when he wasn't looking, spilled part of a beer in my son's lap, then fell asleep snoring loudly for the rest of the flight. He also had some, ahem, leakage during the flight for which apparently he was not wearing the appropriate adult garments. My kid put on his (bose) headphones, plugged his nose, and upon deplaning politely asked that he not be upgraded again. So one less kid in F
Wasn't me!!! I was stuck in BOS thanks to VS screw ups.

I do feel sorry for your son and the poor guy. Walking off of the plane like that would not be pretty or fun.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.