Wiki Posts
Search

Miles Posted?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2012, 1:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MVP Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Miles Posted?

My bags missed a connecting flight two weeks ago and Alaska offered me 2000 miles if I picked my bag up at the airport. I filled the claim card out and gave it to the agent to send to Seattle. The miles haven't posted yet. Any ideas when I should expect to see those miles?

Thanks!
Old Jul 7, 2012, 1:35 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Gold
I am guessing it will show up in another 7-10 days. It's possible that the agent got busy and forgot to send it in.
Old Jul 7, 2012, 3:27 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
I've done this a few times, both by mailing in the card and handing it directly to the bag agent. They have never posted without having to e-mail customer service a few months later.

Wish they would just give an extra baggage service guarantee certificate, I generally don't mind picking up my bag, and it saves them a bunch of money, but it's a hassle to follow up on it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.